Monday, May 14, 2007

What You Do Not Lose When You Go To Hell!!!

  1. We retain our memory in Hell - Luke 16:23-24 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
  2. We retain our love for those dear to us in Hell - Luke 16:27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
  3. We retain our logic in Hell - Luke 16:30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
  4. We retain our sorrows in Hell - 2 Sam. 22:5-6 When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid; The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me; Psalm 18:5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me.
  5. We retain our pain in Hell - Psalm 116:3 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.
  6. We retain the presence of God in Hell - He is there seeing we are judged - Psalm 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. Jonah 2:2 And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.
  7. We retain our pride in Hell - but only for a time! - Isa. 28:15-18 Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves: Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste. Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place. And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.
  8. We retain our voice (influence) in Hell - Ezek. 32:21 The strong among the mighty shall speak to him out of the midst of hell with them that help him: they are gone down, they lie uncircumcised, slain by the sword.
  9. We retain the responsibility to be judged in Hell - Rev. 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
  10. We retain our immortal soul in Hell - Matt. 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

The unbeliever who dies and goes to Hell doesn't go to a grand party; the unbeliever who dies doesn't simply not exist anymore or "sleeps" in the grave. The word of God as described above is quite clear about what the unbeliever who dies and goes to Hell will experience there in that place. Hell is a real place, and the unrepentant sinner will live an eternity there!!!

But he doesn't have tooooooooo.......... Christ shed His blood on the cross of Calvary to cover the sins of those who repent of their sin and place their faith in the death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. Friend, please don't go to Hell in defiance of the love of God!!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sis. Julie said...

Amen!! You bring out some very good points. I pray someone who does not know the love of Christ reads this and realizes what awaits them in Hell if they choose to reject Christ's love.

It is good to see you back from your trip. I know you had a great time!!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Christopher Cline said...

Great Post,
I pray many will take heed to it.

Lord Bless...

5:29 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Sis. Julie and Bro. Chris,

I think the Bible is very clear about the facts of Hell, however, the world does not heed the Bible, therefore, their definition of Hell is completely different!!! The Devil has deceived many!!!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home