Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Belated 25th Anniversary Trip

I normally do not share personal information on my blog site, but I thought I would let everyone know that I will be away from the computer for awhile during the next few weeks. My lovely bride and I will be taking a much belated but well deserved 25th Anniversary trip beginning tomorrow. Our 25th Anniversary was last July, but due to many things which came up in our busy lives, we were unable to schedule an extended trip away from home and our many responsibilities at home, church, and work (please notice my order of priorities) until now. We plan on traveling up to the New England area to have a relaxing visit, with no formal scheduled itinerary to make us feel we must do this and that each and every day. We have plenty of ideas of places we would like to see, but at the same time, we plan on doing things spontaneously, following the shared desires of our heart. I believe, however, I will be letting my wife do most of the planned stops since I have traveled in that area before, although for business related reasons, not as a tourist. If you happen to think of us, please share a prayer for "traveling mercy" for us while we are away from home. Lord willing, I'll be back to my blog sometime mid-May. I pray that the Lord will continue to bless your service and walk with Him.....

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe travel and I will try to remember you all in prayer. God Bless You and your family and I look forward to your posts when you get back.
Bro Tim

8:00 AM  
Blogger Jerry Bouey said...

Praying for your safety, and for the Lord to give both of you a time of refreshing and close fellowship with Him. God bless.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Sis. Julie said...

I'm so glad you and Sis. Rachel are taking this trip. I pray you both enjoy the places you see but more importantly enjoy one another and the time you'll be spending together. I'll be praying for you as I always do and look forward to hearing about your trip (from Courtney) and reading your posts once you get back.

11:53 AM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

I pray that you and your wife have a wonderful and very Blessed trip!!

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bro. Jim,

I am very glad you and your wife had a chance to get away. I hope you two are having a wonderful trip. You and your family are in my prayers.

Yours In Christ,
Bro. Rod

9:00 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Thanks for all the kind comments of wishing us a good trip and your prayers while we were away. The Lord gave us a great trip and kept us safe during the entire journey. We traveled just over 2500 miles with many, many stops. My wife and I enjoyed the time together!!!

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home