Tuesday, November 22, 2005

A Self-examination for Church Members

What kind of church would my church be...... if every person were just like me?

How many worship services would we have had this year...... if everyone had stayed at home when I did?

How many times would an evening service or program have been omitted..... if no one had gone except when I was there?

How many times would the Sunday School have met..... if they had met only when I attended?

How much Christian instruction would the children and adults of our community receive.... if everyone showed as much interest in it as I do?

How many of my neighbors would have been invited to worship or welcomed into the church... if everyone had invited as many as I have?

How many prayers would have been offered for my pastor, the church staff, my neighbors, my family, and my church, ...... if everyone prayed as I do?

How many words of faith would have been shared with others.... if everyone had only shared as I did?

What kind of church would my church be..... if every person were just like me???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home