Saturday, November 05, 2005

Back in Service!!!

Well, I am sure that I don't have many that follow this blog, but just in case, I am back in service. During the last few months, my family and I have finally moved into the central part of NC where I had been working and traveling back and forth for about fourteen months previously. The Lord allowed us to find a home "just exactly" what we were looking for, and now, after last week, we have now joined a good fundamental, independent, King James Bible believing Baptist church (yep, I am one of those kind!!!). Ain't God good!!! He is able!!!

I am looking forward to posting from time to time and hearing from you.... you are always welcome to comment on each post.... as I continue to "Stand in the Gap!!!"

I pray that all of you are continuing to grow in the Lord as you study His word, and are serving Him instead of serving self in this sinful, sinful world. One doesn't have to look far to see that we are in the last days..... so, it is our job to point unbelievers to Jesus Christ, encourage fellow believers to trust and believe and obey God's word, and stand for right in the world regarding current events and trends and political correctness. Don't be afraid to draw a line in the sand.... and if for some reason the waves of sin wash away that line, confess and ask for forgiveness and then redraw that line!!! Today we need those who will stand for the Lord..... not just within the four walls of the church.... but out in the world. Show forth Christ in your life.... have a good testimony..... love and share the Gospel with your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, and fellow citizens. God gives us each 24 hours to serve Him and interact with others..... are we???

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, Honey!! It's good to see you "back in service". You're doing a great job on your posts...I enjoy reading what God has put on your heart. Keep it up!! And yes, God is good....ALL THE TIME!!!! I love you!!!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Yep! I'm one of those too! :) Love ya lots and lots!

Your Daughter

10:34 AM  
Blogger Kristina said...

Bro. Jim,
We are so glad that y'all found a church to call home! We have been praying for y'all to find one. It is so good to hear people that are not ashamed of what they are!! Good to have you back!
Kristina Brown

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bro. Jim....I'm so glad you are posting again. I really enjoyed the posts you put on here before. I missed them. I checked back occasionally even though you weren't posting just to see. I'm echo Kristina in that I'm thankful God put y'all in a good church. I know that was a burden on y'alls heart for a time. Glad y'all are settled in the home and a church. We'll miss y'all at the Thanksgiving campmeeting. We're going up Friday for the day and that is all I can do this time. It won't be the same without y'all there though. Take care!!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home