Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Today is National Atheist Day!!!

Today has been set apart to remember and celebrate National Atheist Day!!!!!

Pslm. 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Prov. 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

unHappy APRIL FOOL (atheist) Day

(This was posted on a mailing list I received today and I just had to post for others..... I too once did not believe in God or His Word, but now, Praise God, I know the TRUTH!!!!! But of course, some now call me a fool for believing His Word..... but in the future, the true FOOLS will be known by all; and they will wish that they could have been wise when they had a chance to obtain Godly wisdom while living the life God gave them here on Earth.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home