Sunday, August 12, 2007

Steps to Walk in Integrity

Job 31:6 Let me be weighed in an even balance, that God may know mine integrity.

Psalm 26:1 Judge me, O LORD; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the LORD; therefore I shall not slide.

Prov. 20:7 The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him.
  1. Be a person of prayer. Stay in constant communication with God.
  2. Keep your word and tell the truth.
  3. Put your family before your work.
  4. Learn to love others, even when they seem to be unlovable. Learn to practice unconditional love.
  5. If you must offer a critical comment to someone, do it one-on-one only.
  6. Do not put yourself in places of temptation.
  7. Be willing to admit your mistakes.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Excellent post!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Karen,

Thanks for the encouragement... it's good to see you stop by again.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home