Monday, July 30, 2007

Seven Fools Found in the Bible

  1. The FOOL who says there is no God - Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
  2. The FOOL who believes not the preacher, the man of God - Luke 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
  3. The FOOL who mocks at sin - Prov. 14:9 Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour.
  4. The FOOL who builds his truth upon the wrong kind of foundation (sand) - Matt. 7:24-27 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
  5. The FOOL who does not properly redeem the time during his daily walk through life - Eph. 5:15-16 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
  6. The FOOL who lays up temporal treasure for his own pleasure - Luke 12:19-21 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry. But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided? So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.
  7. The FOOL who does not run to the Lord when he is in trouble - 2 Sam. 22:3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence. Psalm 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. Psalm 32:7 Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah. Psalm 86:7 In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me. Psalm 138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me. Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

Friend, what about you??? Upon reading the above, do you find yourself as a FOOL??? If so, why not be honest with yourself and with God, and admit your unbelief in the past, placing your faith and complete trust in His Son Jesus Christ to make you wise unto SALVATION!!!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home