Saturday, November 03, 2007

How Important is Soulwinning???

How important is soul-winning? Perhaps the following illustration will help you decide: A storm developed in the Pacific Ocean and for several days the waves crashed against the sandy beaches of the Hawaiian Islands. Thousands of sand dollars washed upon the seashore and were stranded. A lady, walking along the beach, saw them and one by one began tossing them back into the ocean. A man came along and said, "You're wasting your time. There are too many for you to make a difference." She picked up one and threw it back into the water and said, "It made a difference to that one." She picked up another and as she tossed it back into the ocean she said, "It made a difference to that one." I ask you, how important is soul-winning? You decide.

I'm afraid many of us "Christians" are too busy with our OWN LIVES to even have a single second of thought about making a difference in someone elses own life; especially the importance of where that person's soul will reside for all eternity - HEAVEN or HELL!!!!!

Let's MAKE A DIFFERENCE to someone each day!!!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerry Bouey said...

I wanted to invite you and your readers over to a blog I started tonight. For about 2 1/2 years I sent out Daily Devotionals, which included many articles and studies by others. Some were links and some were full articles on other websites or message boards - but unfortunately over time, some of those websites went down or are no longer in existence. I no longer have programs to edit my pages on Earnestly Contending, so I stopped sending out articles by others. The ones on my Study Blog are by me, except for the ones written by Kate in the series on Numbers In The Bible we worked on together.

Here is the link to my Blog that will contain articles by sound men of the faith: Faithful Men Of God

I haven't yet had a chance to work on the layout of the blog (ie. other links, and extras on the side margin), but you can access what articles I have put up so far.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Bro. Jerry,

Thanks for the information... I'm looking forward to checking it out!!!

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home