Sunday, December 10, 2006

Are You A Fool???

  1. An athiest is a Fool. Pslm. 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
  2. A sinner is a Fool. 1 Sam. 26:21 Then said Saul, I have sinned: return, my son David: for I will no more do thee harm, because my soul was precious in thine eyes this day: behold, I have played the fool, and have erred exceedingly.
  3. A Bible rejector is a Fool. Prov. 10:8 The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall.
  4. A rebellious son is a Fool. Prov. 15:5 A fool despiseth his father's instruction: but he that regardeth reproof is prudent.
  5. A loose tongued man is a Fool. Prov. 29:11 A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.
  6. A lazy man is a Fool. Eccl. 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.
  7. A man who would be wealthy without God is a Fool. Luke 12:20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
  8. A braggart is a Fool. 2 Cor. 11:23 Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.
  9. A liar is a Fool. 2 Cor. 12:6 For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth of me.

Conclusion: If you are going to be a Fool, be God's Fool. 1 Cor. 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home