Friday, October 13, 2006

If I Do Not, Who Will? by Bill Brinkworth

I am a Christian. If I do not tell the unsaved how to keep from spending an eternity in Hell, who will?
If I do not tell them that sin is wicked and destroys our lives and those around us, who will?
If I do not tell them what God says is sin, who will?
If I do not tell them that abortion is against God's commandments, who will?
If I do not tell them that homosexuality is a chosen sin-style that angers God, who will?
If I do not tell them that God's way is right, and all other ways are wrong, who will?
If I do not tell them that God planned for man to have one wife, and that both should be faithful to each other until death, who will?
If I do not tell them that God has preserved His will and way in the King James Bible, so we will know exactly what He wants us to know, who will?
If I do not tell them that everything that names itself "Christian" is not necessarily of God, who will?
If I do not tell them that there is a real Devil that does not want them to do what God wants them to do, who will?
If I do not tell them that it is the same Devil that tempts, confuses, and deceives them so they will not know God's way or want to obey it, who will?
If I cannot show the world that there is a proper, rewarding, God-desired lifestyle, who will?
If I do not show the unsaved world that there is a difference between those bound for Heaven and those bound for Hell, who will?
If my life is not an example of how good God is, and that He is alive and still working in His children's lives, whose will?
If I do not have the courage to stand up for what I believe, and what God's Word says, who will?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bro. Jim, this is great. I have really appreciated the articles you have been posting lately. This one is a hard-hitting reminder in today's society! We are told over and over to live and let live - to be tolerant and just let everyone make their own choices - but if we are not actively out there teaching and standing for the truth, how will they know? The author is right - If I do not, who will?

Praise the Lord for those who will Stand!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Bro. Jerry,

Thanks for the words of encouragement.. many Christians today are too busy to stop and stand for the truth... and let people know the Truth from God's word.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home