Wednesday, March 14, 2007

No Condemnation!!!

Rom. 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

"No condemnation!" Can it be
This message sweet is meant for me?
For me who, but for God's free grace,
Would occupy the sinner's place?

"No condemnation!" When, and how?
The word is clearly written - "Now."
Tis wrought through Christ, and Christ alone;
Naught but His blood can sin atone.

"No condemnation!" Fully free!
Though Satan cast his darts at me,
Accuse me oft, and try me sore,
In Christ I stand condemned no more.

"No condemnation!" No more dread
That God's fierce wrath will touch my head.
His Word is true; His promise, sure;
It shall forever more endure.

"No condemnation!" Joy untold!
My heart cannot its praise withhold
From Him who freely bore for me
My condemnation, set me free!

Georgia Knick Horne

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger CindyMae said...

That was great, thanks for sharing!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home