Friday, February 27, 2009

My Purpose to Preach

The Bible gives me my purpose in preaching.
The lost give me urgency in my purpose for preaching.
The backslidden give me reasoning in my purpose for preaching.
The spiritual give me encouragement my purpose for preaching.
The children give me innocence in my purpose for preaching.
The seniors at the end of their life give me wisdom in my purpose for preaching.
The mentally challenged give me appreciation in my purpose for preaching.
The physically handicapped give me "I can" in my purpose for preaching.
The promises of my Heavenly Father give me comfort in my purpose for preaching.
The Holy Ghost gives me unction in my purpose for preaching.
The LORD JESUS my Saviour gives me love in my purpose for preaching.

Written by Pastor C. M. Carruthers

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home